Friday, December 3, 2010

Some Recent Emails

I just thought I’d send you all a quick note to let you know that if you can’t be at practice be sure to let Kayla or someone at Cowboys know. I don’t mind you calling me at all but I’m likely to forget so you will need to let them know also. I can usually send an email to Kara but sometimes I may not be able to get in contact with them.



As you know the next competition is December 5th. Only 2 more practices until then.
CHEERSPORT does not charge a spectator fee for their Grand Championship Series events!
The competition schedule for this event will be posted the Monday before the event at 5:00pm on their website. I’ll forward the times we will need to be there when Kara sends them to me.

We decided last night for everyone to go ahead and get their bags, warm-ups, etc. monogrammed individually since we just haven’t had much time to organize it. So, feel free to go ahead and get yours monogrammed at your place of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment