Monday, September 6, 2010

Email to Parents 9/6/10

Tomorrow nights practice color is green. I have some green ribbon I am bringing if you need some for the girls' hair.




Also, I have started a new Blog just for our 2010 Tumbleweeds team. I will attempt to post all of my emails to you guys on there for your quick reference - you can just save it as a favorite on your browser. I also plan on putting any cute photos of the girls at practice, competitons, out & about or ones you send me on it. Any suggestions are welcomed. The link is http://www.tumbleweeds2010.blogspot.com/



Also be thinking of some kind of get-together that we could have for the team. Suggestions again are very welcome. Hope your team won this past weekend!



Thanks and have a great evening and Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment